SAP consulting, development, implementation
- business process reengineering (BPR),
- blue prints ,
- preparation of educational documents and user guides,
- end-user training,
- non standard, specific solutions, design and integration of reports and forms
- proto-type design,
- set-up and go-live of productive systems,
- system support.
SAP installation and operation
- provide OS and database licences,
- installation and customisation of the above systems,
- installation of SAP systems,
- SAP updates with hotpackages and OSS notes, version updates,
- sales of servers and PCs
- Sizing, configuration, purchase and installation of the SAP productive, development and quality assurance servers,
- purchase of PCs and printers, set up for the network and SAP environment.
Assistance for selecting an ERP system
- tender preparation,
- proposals for evaluation principals,
- tender evaluation,
- information on applicable tenders.
Follow-up service and support
- system supervision (user name and authorization maintenance, printer management, change management, database maintenance, backup, archiving),
- phone helpdesk, support (take user calls, instant intervention or forwarding the problem to the experts of the specific field, feedback, and follow-up of the problem),
- system maintenance (debugging on user calls, solution, documentation of case).
Bar code SAP applications
Data entry with bar codes can significantly improve the speed and accurancy of the data entry. SAP offers several ways of bar code usage in the field of material management (MM), production planning (PP), asset accounting (FI-AA) and in other modules. With the embedded SapScript form definition tool just minimal developments are needed to create further bar code documents, vouchers and labels.